Wireless CALLIBRI sensors offer a great opportunity to register facial muscles activity, which can be used to perform various myographical examinations in stomatology. Callibri System allows performing an express evaluation of the current muscular tension level be registering the difference between the tone in the normal state (usual occlusion) and after relaxation (myocentric occlusion), as well as to give a comprehensive evaluation to the position of the jaw bone. Visualization of the muscle tone makes it possible to evaluate the correctness of the occlusion reconstruction.Buy now
The closest competitor of Callibri Dental system is a K7 device for electromyography made in the USA. However, they have a significant difference. All Callibri sensors are totally wireless, which improves the overall level of comfort and usage of the system, making it possible to receive a stable and tolerant to motion artifacts electromyographical signal. The combination of these features makes it possible to use the automatic detection algorithms in the mastication, tension and relaxation zones, thus improving the overall speed and the quality level of the examination.
Callibri System is used as a tool to register facial muscles activity in order to evaluate the reciprocal regulation and the functional interrelation between the antagonistic muscles, as well as between antagonists and synergists during the process of chewing and moving of the jaw bone.
Callibri Sensor can be attached to the skin by using disposable sticky electrodes, thus there's no need to buy any additional accessories.
1. Simultaneous registration of four myographic channels.
2. There's a predefined set of behavioral patterns of the patient called scans.
3. Signal registration can be done in 15 seconds.
4. Calculation of the average values for each second of record and for the entire period of registration (screening).
5. The following tools are available: simultaneous viewing of two records in order to perform visual comparison; text fields for each record; pause function; the average EMG-signal level monitoring.
6. Records can be grouped by the date and the name of the template (scan); records can be automatically saved to the database.
|Total number of simultaneously used sensors||4 (up to 8)|
|Potential registration type||Bipolar|
|Working frequency of the wireless interface||2.4 GHz|
|EMG working range||from 0 to 2,4 V|
|Charging time||less than 4 hours|
|Continuous work time||not less than 6 hours|
|Wireless interface working range||up to 5 meters|