The main difference between the portable version of Ultrasonic Echoencephalograph and the stationary one is that it has a special case and a netbook included. Both devices offer the very same characteristics, working modes, and software.Order now
Ultrasonic Echoencephalograph allows the following:
This echoencephaloscope is equipped with the differential to gain control system that provides the echo signal of the highest quality.
The probing depth of 230mm with the dead spot of not more than 15mm makes it possible to find and identify paraplasm in the periosteal cranial space.
Ultrasonic Echoencephalograph offers the following unique features and tools:
1. Database to enter and store information about the patients and examinations.
2. Supports sorting patients by groups, an integrated report creation system, automatic printing of the results.
3. Start/stop probing, choose the working mode, edit results of the automatic echo detection, and calculation of the main parameters.
|Number of channels||2|
|Working frequency||1,76 MHz|
|Probing signal type||4 signals with the period of 2.27 µs on the frequency of 1,76 MHz|
|Maximum probing depth||230 mm|
|Lateral resolution capability||max. 1 mm|
|Measurement accuracy||not less than 0.5 mm|
|Dead spot length||max. 15 mm|
|Dynamic range of input signal||not less than 100 dB|
1. Hardware block (1 pc.)
2. USB cable (1 pc.)
3. Power cable (1 pc.)
4. Ultrasonic transducer (2 pcs.)
5. Cable to connect ultrasonic transducers (2 pcs.)
6. Pedal (1 pc.)
7. Ultraportable laptop (netbook) (1 pc.)
8. Mouse (1 pc.)
9. Case for the system (1 pc.)
10. Ultrasound gel (1 pc.)
11. USB-flash with the system software (1 pc.)
9. Operating instructions (1 set)