Wireless Callibri sensor is a great technical device intended to register biopotential of the athlete while performing various exercises. Wireless design of the device allows minimizing the level of motion artifacts and allows to perform the comprehensive analysis of the processes, which can't be evaluated with traditional wired devices.Order now
Callibri sensors allow registering the biological potential of the muscles (electromyogram) in order to monitor the activity during the motion. By doing so, one can evaluate and compare the roles of the different muscles in the motion pattern. The user is able to register the electrocardiogram at the very same time, and perform accelerometric analysis of movements and retrieve information from the gyroscope. Such approach allows getting information about the position of the body or the extremities.
Wireless Callibri sensors can be used in the sports medicine in order to perform the following procedures:
1. Analysis of the motions repeated in a given period of time.
2. Describing the motion by giving a set of parameters: the negative peak amplitude, the front, the power, the duration etc.
3. Creating a comparison table with the given parameters.
4. Rhytmical analysis of repetitions and measuring the motion energy during the workout.
5. Creating a typical motion pattern, and calculation of its spectrum, making it possible to find the most appropriate muscle working mode for the athlete.
6. Access to the following tools: autocorrelational, spectral, and turns-amplitude analysis.
7. Saving the report in the form of the image, the chart or the table in the database.
|Number of simultaneously used sensors||up to 4|
|Potential registration type||Bipolar|
|Working frequency of the wireless interface||2,4 GHz|
|Registered signals||EMG, angular speed, angular acceleration|
|Voltage range||from 0 to 2.4V|
|Charging time||not more than 4 hours|
|Single charge operation time||not less than 6 hours|
|Wireless interface working range||up to 2-5 meters|
1. Registration module (wireless sensor) (4 pcs.)
2. Transmit/receive module (aerial) (1 pc.)
3. Charging device with microUSB plug (1 pc.)
4. Band for the registration module fixation (for arm – 2 pcs., for leg – 2 pcs., for chest or back – 2 pcs.)
5. Set of disposable surface electrodes (50 pcs.)
6. USB-flash with the system software (1 pc.)
7. Operating instructions (1 set)