Wireless high-tech system for the treatment of proctological, urological and gynecological diseases in both adults and children by the method of biological feedback (BFB). Training the pelvic floor muscles with the help of BFB therapy allows patients to learn how to “feel”, to target and relax the corresponding muscle bundles, increasing the volume and force of contraction of the pelvic floor muscles.Buy now
The Callibri BeFit complex is intended for the treatment of a wide range of urological, gynecological and proctological diseases. With the help of the Callibri BeFit system, a number of sexual disorders in men and women are corrected.
Callibri BeFit is a universal wireless sensor that is installed vaginally or rectally (depending on the problem).
The sensor provides reliable registration of electromyograms (EMG) and signal transmission to the application on a mobile device (phone, tablet, laptop). In the case of rehabilitation and treatment of children, cutaneous EMG electrodes are used.
For maximum effectiveness of the procedure, motivational reinforcement technology is used. Namely, the latest gaming capabilities of computer technologies, based on the principle of encouraging correctly performed tasks, provide a high emotional interest in both adults and children. Each correctly executed movement (effort) is accompanied by a corresponding action in the game on the screen.
This creates a strong positive motivation to perform the task correctly. As a result of treatment, the tone of the muscles forming the urogenital diaphragm is increased and restored.
The system allows for a preliminary assessment of the state of the muscles and provides biofeedback training (BFR) with tracking statistics and dynamics.
Areas of use:
In urology: urinary incontinence in women or men (children), neurogenic disorders of urination, prostatitis in the initial stage of the disease, chronic pelvic pain syndrome, cystalgia;
In proctology: treatment of hemorrhoids, restoration of sphincter functions after operations, encopresis (fecal incontinence);
In gynecology: trauma during childbirth, omission of the walls of the vagina and uterus;
When sexopathology: in men - to increase the duration of erection, arbitrary control of the moment of ejaculation; in women, narrowing of the vaginal opening (sexual rehabilitation), treatment of anorgasmia, vaginismus, overcoming menopause.
The results of training with the complex «Callibri BeFit»:
The uniqueness of the system:
The Callibri BeFit complex is presented in three modifications:
Benefits «Callibri BeFit»:
1. Library of pre-established courses and trainings for various rehabilitation purposes (health training, training to maintain pelvic muscle tone).
2. Demonstration by means of images of fixed places of imposing of electrodes, for the most effective training.
3. Adaptation to a specific user, taking into account the individual capabilities of the patient.
4. A variety of game situations that enthrall the user and make the rehabilitation process more visual enjoyable.
5. The ability to build your own unique techniques, with the introduction and preservation of them in the user library.
6. Formation of an expanded report on each training conducted, clearly demonstrating the effectiveness work done.
7. Visual display of the dynamics of indicators within the course of training.
8. The ability to monitor the condition and exercise specific selected muscles.
|Number of simultaneously used sensors||4|
|Potential registration type||Bipolar|
|Working frequency of the wireless interface||2.4 GHz|
|Voltage range||from 0 to 200 mV|
|Charging time||no more than 4 hours|
|Single charge operation time||not less than 6 hours|
|Wireless interface working range||up to 5 m|
|Type of connection intracavitary electrodes||mini USB connector|
1. Registration module (wireless sensor) (4 pcs.)
2. Transmit/receive module (aerial) (1 pc.)
3. Charger with micro USB adapter (1 pc.)
4. Vaginal electrode (3 pcs.)
5. Rectal electrode (3 pcs.)
6. Set of disposable surface electrodes (50 pcs.)
7. USB-flash with the system software (1 pc.)
8. Operating instructions (1 set)